Anne-Marie Greene, PhD, professor, University of York, discusses a case study on the management of volunteers using arts-based methods within co-produced qualitative research, including data collection and analysis, and ethical approval.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching the Management of Volunteers: Using Arts-Based Methods Within Co-Produced Qualitative Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Research design, Semi-structured interviews, Observational research
- Duration: 00:20:06
Keywords: archetypes, arts-based research, case study research, co-production, empirical research, ethical approval, group interview, observational research, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, qualitative research methods, research design, research findings, Semi-structured interviews, thematic analysis, volunteer coordination
Academic: Anne-Marie GreeneOnline ISBN: 9781529668803Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023