Professor Neil Salkind visits a series of businesses and discusses how statistics skills apply to their real world situations. In each scenario he demonstrates the statistics principles each business is actually using.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Statistics in Everyday Life
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2013
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Quantitative data analysis, Descriptive statistics, Hypothesis testing
- Duration: 00:05:27
Gallup, Inc., 1935-People
Academic: Neil Salkind
Practitioner: Mark Swanson
Practitioner: Craig Walker
Practitioner: Shane LopezOnline ISBN: 9781506358376Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Inc., 2013