Professor Neil Salkind visits a series of businesses and discusses how statistics skills apply to their real world situations. In each scenario he demonstrates the statistics principles each business is actually using.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Statistics in Everyday Life
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2013
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, History, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine
- Methods: Quantitative data analysis, Descriptive statistics, Hypothesis testing
- Duration: 00:05:27
- Keywords: automotive skills, gallup polls, inventory, mood, polls, polls and public opinion, small business, Small business management, Spreadsheets
Gallup, Inc., 1935-People
Academic: Neil Salkind
Practitioner: Mark Swanson
Practitioner: Craig Walker
Practitioner: Shane LopezOnline ISBN:9781506358376Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Inc., 2013