Mads P. Sørensen, PhD, Senior Researcher, and Tine Ravn, PhD, Assistant Professor at the Danish Center for Studies in Research and Research Policy at Aarhus University, discuss using focus groups to understand research integrity across disciplines, including data collection and analysis, key findings, and challenges with focus group research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Using Focus Groups to Understand Research Integrity Across Disciplines
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Research design, Coding, Ethical approval, Focus groups, Integrity, Data collection skills
- Duration: 00:15:00
- Keywords: collaborative research, confidentiality, cross-national research, data management, ethical considerations, ethics in human subjects research, focus groups, informed consent, integrity, international research, language barrier, multidisciplinary review, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, qualitative interview, qualitative methods, qualitative research methods, research design, research ethics, research ethics committees, research findings, research funding, Standard operating procedures, training and skill acquisition
Academic: Mads P. Sorensen
Academic: Tine RavnOnline ISBN:9781529792126Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022