University of Maryland Professor, Roland Rust, PhD, discusses types of research questions, data collection and analysis, and tools and resources suitable for agent-based modeling and computational methods.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling & Computational Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management, Marketing
- Methods: Agent-based simulation, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:10:45
- Keywords: agent-based models, artificial intelligence, bottom-up approaches, complex systems models, computer science, computer simulation approach, conferences, journal articles, network analysis, network data model
Academic: Roland RustOnline ISBN:9781529717969Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020