Joeri Tijdink, PhD, Assistant Professor, and Krishma Labib, PhD Student, at the Amsterdam University Medical Center, discuss developing SOPs4RI research integrity training, education, and counselling guidelines, including implementation, supporting, and next steps.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing Research Integrity Training and Counselling Guidelines
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Educational research, Ethical principles, Researcher development, Researcher skills, Collaborative research
- Duration: 00:20:21
Keywords: collaboration, continuous assessment, counseling, data management, education, ethical dilemmas, graduate and professional education, guideline adherence, guidelines as topic, higher education, incentives, integrity, multidisciplinary training, networking, peer relationships, research ethics, research practice and methodology, Standard operating procedures, Support staff, training, training and skill acquisition, workshops
Academic: Joeri Tijdink
Academic: Krishma LabibOnline ISBN: 9781529792362Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022