Joeri Tijdink, PhD, Assistant Professor, and Krishma Labib, PhD Student, Amsterdam University Medical Center, discuss using co-creation methods to develop research integrity guidelines, including the aim of the co-creation study, how co-creation works, data collection, key findings, and next steps.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Using Co-Creation Methods to Develop Research Integrity Guidelines
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Collaborative research, Data collection skills, Data analysis skills, Thematic analysis, Ethical principles
- Duration: 00:14:44
- Keywords: cross-national research, divergent thinking, diversity, guidelines as topic, inclusion, innovation, integrity, international research, literature reviews, online interviews, policy development, qualitative data collection, qualitative research methods, research administration, research design, research ethics, research funding, Stakeholder engagement, Standard operating procedures, thematic analysis, workshops
Academic: Joeri Tijdink
Academic: Krishma LabibOnline ISBN:9781529792355Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022