Maura Hiney, PhD, Head of the International Cooperation and Health Research Board in Ireland, discusses research integrity from the perspective of a research funding agency, including designing a Research Integrity Promotion Plan (RIPP), data collection and analysis, and what topics a RIPP should include.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Research Integrity: The Perspective of a Research Funding Agency
- Academic:Maura Hiney PhD
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine
- Methods: Research ethics, Data collection, Collaborative research, Integrity, Ethical codes, Research funding, Researcher skills, Consent
- Length: 00:15:09
Academic: Maura HineyOnline ISBN:9781529792096