Maura Hiney, PhD, Head of the International Cooperation and Health Research Board in Ireland, discusses research integrity from the perspective of a research funding agency, including designing a Research Integrity Promotion Plan (RIPP), data collection and analysis, and what topics a RIPP should include.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Research Integrity: The Perspective of a Research Funding Agency
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Collaborative research, Research funding, Ethical codes, Consent, Data collection, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:15:09
- Keywords: assessment, conflicts of interest, data analysis, data collection, delphi surveys, focus groups, innovation, integrity, literature reviews, research design, research ethics, research funding, transparency
Academic: Maura HineyOnline ISBN:9781529792096Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022