Panagiotis Kavouras, PhD, Senior Researcher at the School of Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, discusses the online toolbox format of the SOPs4RI guidelines for research integrity, including navigating the components of toolbox, how to use it, and the launch of the final version.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Building an Online Toolbox for Research Integrity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Health, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Computer Science, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Collaborative research, Integrity, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:11:46
- Keywords: guidelines as topic, integrity, research ethics, research practice and methodology, Standard operating procedures, web sites
Academic: Panagiotis KavourasOnline ISBN:9781529792072Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022