Natalie Evans, PhD, Assistant Professor of Ethics, Law, and Humanities at Amsterdam UMC, describes and discusses the Embassy of Good Science, SPOs4RI, and building collaborative platforms for research integrity.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Building Platforms for Research Integrity: Embassy of Good Science and SOPs4RI
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:07:20
- Keywords: accessibility, collaboration, ethics in human subjects research, integrity, research ethics, research practice and methodology, Standard operating procedures, training and skill acquisition, web sites
Embassy of Good SciencePeople
Academic: Natalie EvansOnline ISBN:9781529799545Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022