Dr. Nicole Foeger, PhD, Managing Director of the Austrian Agency for Research Integrity, and Teodora Konach, PhD candidate, discuss the Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity (SOPs4RI) project, including its unique organization, goals, checklist and time-frame.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Pilot Testing Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity
- Academic:Nicole Foeger PhD, Teodora Konach
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Research design, Collaborative research, Integrity, Pilot studies, Research funding, Ethical principles
- Length: 00:14:35
Academic: Nicole Foeger
Academic: Teodora KonachOnline ISBN:9781529792119