Dr. Nicole Foeger, PhD, Managing Director of the Austrian Agency for Research Integrity, and Teodora Konach, PhD candidate, discuss the Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity (SOPs4RI) project, including its unique organization, goals, checklist and time-frame.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Pilot Testing Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Pilot studies, Integrity, Ethical principles, Research funding, Collaborative research, Research design
- Duration: 00:14:35
- Keywords: collaboration, cost-benefit analysis, ethical considerations, integrity testing, pilot projects, research design, research ethics, research funding, teamwork
Academic: Nicole Foeger
Academic: Teodora KonachOnline ISBN:9781529792119Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022