Joeri Tijdink, Integrity Researcher and Assistant Professor at Amsterdam University, discusses developing research integrity supervision and mentoring guidelines, including developing a culture of research integrity and guidelines for PhD students, supervisors, and research team leaders.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing Research Integrity Supervision and Mentoring Guidelines
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Communication and Media Studies
- Methods: Research ethics, Collaborative research, Integrity, Researcher skills, Educational research, Researcher development
- Duration: 00:13:28
Academic: Joeri Tijdink
Academic: Daniel PizzolatoOnline ISBN: 9781529792386Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022