University of Maryland Professor, Roland Rust, PhD, discusses researching discrimination in the service industry using agent-based modeling and computational methods.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Investigating Discrimination in the Service Industry using Agent-Based Modeling
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management, Marketing
- Methods: Marketing research, Agent-based simulation, Computational modelling
- Duration: 00:09:21
- Keywords: agent-based models, complex systems models, computer simulation approach, decision making in business, discrimination, network analysis, Service industry
Academic: Roland RustOnline ISBN:9781529717976Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020