Anica Zeyen, PhD, associate professor, University of London, discusses as case study on theorizing embodied narratives of disability (TEND), including formulating the research questions, design, methods, data collection and analysis, challenges faced, and recommends tools and resources.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Qualitative and Mixed Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Theorizing Embodied Narratives of Disability (TEND)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Diary methods, Online interviews
- Duration: 00:22:01
Keywords: accessibility (for disabled), case study research, diary methods, disabled people, dyslexia, ethical considerations, online interviews, pandemics, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, qualitative interview, qualitative research methods, recruitment, research design, research findings, research questions, researcher reflexivity, researcher-subject relations, visual research
Academic: Anica ZeyenOnline ISBN: 9781529669572Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023