Dr. Ana Marusic, MD, PhD, and Rea Roje discuss literature reviews and research integrity, including planning and design, data collection and analysis, research findings and importance, and challenges and lessons learned.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity: Literature Reviews
- Academic:Ana Marusic MD, PhD, Rea Roje
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Data collection, Literature search, Collaborative research, Integrity, Data analysis skills, Scoping review, Ethical principles
- Length: 00:19:30
Keywords: abstracts (publications), bibliographic databases, data analysis, data collection, data management, evidence synthesis, integrity, knowledge gap, literature reviews, mentoring, policy development, protocols, research design, research ethics, research findings, research funding, Scoping study, Search strategies, Standard operating procedures, Supervision
Academic: Ana Marusic
Academic: Rea RojeOnline ISBN:9781529792089