Noémie Aubert Bonin, PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher at Amsterdam University Medical Center, discusses developing research integrity guidelines for responsible research environments, including the influence of research environments on research integrity and the creation of guidelines for institutions developing research environments.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing Research Integrity Guidelines for Responsible Research Environments
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Collaborative research, Integrity, Researcher skills, Ethical principles, Research funding
- Duration: 00:10:36
- Keywords: collaboration, communication skills, community building, diversity, emotional intelligence, enrichment, guidelines as topic, inclusion, integrity, management skills, misconduct, multidisciplinary training, research ethics, research skills, Standard operating procedures, transparency
Academic: Noemie Aubert BonnOnline ISBN:9781529792379Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022