Zoë Hammatt, President of Z Consulting, discusses international research integrity structures, including how approaches vary by country, how research integrity structures can be developed and enhanced, and how effective training can be carried out.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: International Research Integrity Structures
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Research misconduct, Research ethics committees, Whistleblowing, Researcher development
- Duration: 00:15:12
Keywords: collaborative research, ethics in human subjects research, ethics in research, falsification, integrity, international networks, international research, misconduct, National Science Foundation, plagiarism, research ethics, research ethics committees, Standard operating procedures, training and skill acquisition, whistleblowing
Practitioner: Zoe HammattOnline ISBN: 9781529795196Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022