Julianne Viola explains the steps involved in the creation of a survey. Viola also offers advice on conducting research through surveys and interviews.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Teacher’s Interest in Student’s Personal Development Using Interviews
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Survey research, Qualitative interviewing
- Duration: 00:07:00
- Keywords: administration, feedback seeking, researcher-subject relations
Academic: Julianne ViolaOnline ISBN:9781526442420Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018