Zoë Hammatt, Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Hawaii, and President of Z Consulting, discusses the underlying principles of research ethics and research integrity, including definitions of both, how they differ, and when they intersect.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Research Integrity and Research Ethics: Similarities and Differences
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: SOPs4RI
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Ethical principles, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:11:42
Practitioner: Zoe HammattOnline ISBN: 9781529795189Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022