Nik Claesen, Managing Director, and Borana Taraj, Project Manager, at EARMA, share their perspectives on research integrity, including the value EARMA brings to SOPs4RI and EARMA's engagement and support of the research community.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Research Integrity: The Perspective of a Research Administrator
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Collaborative research, Integrity, Pilot studies, Researcher skills, Administrative data
- Duration: 00:19:12
- Keywords: added value, collaboration, collaborative research, community building, focus groups, integrity, networking, pilot studies, research administration, research design, research ethics, research funding, research support as topic, Sustainability
Speaker: Nik Claesen
Speaker: Borana TarajOnline ISBN:9781529792102Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022