Dr. Mareile Kaufman, PhD, associate professor, University of Oslo, discusses online research and the issue of access, including access beyond recruitment, the social captcha test, the many-tools solution, and tools that co-create knowledge.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods: Doing Research Online
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Online Research & The Issue of Access
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology and Criminal Justice, Technology, Sociology
- Methods: Internet research, Online interviews, Access
- Duration: 00:17:23
- Keywords: access (research), case study research, digital technology, ethnographic research, hacking, internet recruitment, internet research, knowledge creation, online interviews, online survey, rites of passage, testing and assessment, testing through the internet, tracking, trust and credibility
Academic:Online ISBN:9781529604429Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022