Professor Sarah Pink describes ethnography as an approach to ethnography that incorporates the full range of senses. She explains how this approach incorporates embodied knowledge, and how it is entwined with new research dissemination methods.
- Product: Sage Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: What is sensory ethnography?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2011
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Ethnography, Participant observation, Field notes, Video research
- Duration: 00:11:20
Academic: Sarah PinkOnline ISBN: 9781412995566Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2011