Professor Corrine Squire explains that narrative research uses stories deliberately produced by participants. It is a particularly good method when people are still figuring out how and what they think about a topic.
- Product: Sage Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Narrative Research: An Interview with Corrine Squire
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2013
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Health
- Methods: Narrative research, Narrative analysis
- Duration: 00:07:45
Interviewer: Katie Metzler
Academic: Corrine SquireOnline ISBN: 9781473963344Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2013