Professor Elizabeth Stokoe describes her research in conversational analysis, the study of human interactions. She studies recordings of real-life conversations to glean insight into which communication strategies work and which don't. Data drawn from these studies can help train people to be better, more effective communicators.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Conversation Analysis: CARM Training
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Conversation analysis
- Duration: 00:14:39
Academic: Elizabeth Stokoe
Academic: Neil MarlowOnline ISBN: 9781473999770Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017