Ben Jacobson, Co-Founder and Partner, and Sasha McCune, Director, of Conifer Research, discuss innovative research design, including examples of unexpected findings and the role of empathy.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Doing Design Research for Innovation: Conifer Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management, Marketing
- Methods: Marketing research, Ethnography, Data collection
- Duration: 00:13:31
- Keywords: data collection, decision making, empathy, ethnography, innovation and creativity, innovative leadership, market research, marketing objectives, marketing research, observation (research), problem solving, project management, research design, research design models, Serendipity, Storytelling
Speaker: Ben Jacobson
Speaker: Sasha McCuneOnline ISBN:9781529732009Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020