Niels Mejlgaard, PhD, Joeri Tijdink, PhD, and Mads P. Sørensen, PhD, Aarhus University, introduce the SOPs4RI project, including its goals, their roles within in, the evidence-based co-creation approach, and promotion plans.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity: SOPs4RI
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Geography, Health, History, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Collaborative research, Integrity, Ethical principles, Research design
- Duration: 00:08:22
- Keywords: codes of conduct, collaboration, cross-national research, delphi surveys, focus groups, guidelines as topic, integrity, international research, misconduct, research design, research ethics, research practice and methodology, Standard operating procedures, web sites
Academic: Niels Mejlgaard
Academic: Joeri Tijdink
Academic: Mads P. SorensenOnline ISBN:9781529792331Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022