Joeri Tijdink, PhD, Assistant Professor, and Krishma Labib, PhD Student, at Amsterdam University Medical Center, discuss the Delphi consensus study on research integrity, including the rationale, its aims, experts involved, data collection, and research findings.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Important Topics for Research Integrity: Delphi Consensus Study
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Health, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Survey research, Delphi method, Collaborative research, Integrity, Mixed methods
- Duration: 00:21:11
- Keywords: collaboration, consensus, cross-national research, cross-national surveys, delphi surveys, Delphi technique, expert testimony, guidelines as topic, integrity, organizational climate, organizational culture, qualitative data analysis, qualitative research methods, research centers, research ethics, research funding, research practice and methodology, Standard operating procedures, thematic analysis
Academic: Joeri Tijdink
Academic: Krishma LabibOnline ISBN:9781529792348Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022