Co-founder and Partner, Anne Schorr, as well as directors and staff at Conifer Research, discuss using a "living labs" methodology for concept testing in marketing research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Using “Living Labs” Methodology for Concept Testing: Conifer Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Communication and Media Studies, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology
- Methods: Ethnomethodology, Design-based research, Fieldwork, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:26:44
- Keywords: advocacy, behavioral intervention plans, consumer behavior, contextual marketing, deprivation, fieldwork, focus groups, innovation and creativity, interview techniques, marketing research, problem solving, prototypes, qualitative data analysis, research design, research design models, Surveys, video research
Speaker: Sophie Peck
Speaker: Sasha McCune
Speaker: Anne SchorrOnline ISBN:9781529731859Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020