Associate Professor, Milena Tsvetkova, PhD, discusses her research on the emergence of inequality in online social groups, including the use of existing cooperation-study data, the challenge of analyzing differing data sets, asking relevant research questions, and working with online game designers.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Digital Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Measuring Inequality in Social Groups
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management, Political Science and International Relations, Sociology
- Methods: Agent-based simulation, Computational modelling, Computational social science
- Duration: 00:13:28
- Keywords: agent-based modeling and simulation in the social sciences, cooperation/cooperative studies, data analysis, games, group behavior, inequality, intergenerational mobility, internet, internet data collection, Social inequality, Social science research, technology
Academic: Milena TsvetkovaOnline ISBN:9781526491534Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2019