Rebecca Brent, PhD, president of Education Designs, Inc., discusses how to use card-sort activity as an interview technique in qualitative interviews, including a definition of, developing, using, benefits of, and challenges.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Qualitative and Mixed Methods
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: How to Use a Card-Sort Activity in Interviews
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology, Science, Nursing, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Medicine, Dentistry, Public Health, Psychology, Health, Anthropology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Political Science and International Relations, Geography, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Social Work, Communication and Media Studies, Business and Management
- Methods: Qualitative measures, Narrative research, Creative interviewing
- Duration: 00:12:40
Academic: Rebecca BrentOnline ISBN: 9781529627862Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023