An introduction to the methodology used to create the Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity (SOPs4RI) toolkit.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Developing SOPs4RI: An Introduction to the Methodology
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Geography, Health, History, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Research ethics, Integrity, Ethical principles
- Duration: 00:03:05
- Keywords: collaboration, delphi surveys, integrity, literature reviews, multidisciplinary review, online survey, pilot test, qualitative interview, research ethics, research methodology, research questions, Standard operating procedures, workshops
Online ISBN:9781529799552Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022