Dr. Mitchell Hamilton, Assistant Professor of Marketing at Loyola Marymount University, discusses the use of mixed methods to research quality of life marketing.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Quality of Life Marketing Using a Mixed Methods Approach
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Marketing, Sociology
- Methods: Qualitative interviewing, Experimental design, Fieldwork, Focus groups, Mixed methods, Exploratory research
- Duration: 00:13:55
- Keywords: coding schemes, confirmatory factor analysis, consumers, cultural aspects, cultural beliefs, cultural sensitivity, ethical considerations, exploratory data analysis, exploratory study, field studies, focus groups, Ghana, incentives, in-depth interviews, interviews, marketing research, mixed methods research, participation (research), qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, quality of life, recruitment sources, research questions, Self-identity, videotape recording
Academic: Mitchell HamiltonOnline ISBN:9781529720211Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020