Audrey Alejandro, PhD, assistant professor, Department of Methodology, London School of Economics and Political Science, uses an internationalization of social sciences case study to discuss four examples of reflexivity in practice at different stages of research, including incorporation during the literature review, adapting the interview methodology, integrating reflexivity in the main research question, and using reflexivity to generate working research questions to guide empirical work.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Qualitative and Mixed Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Reflexivity in Practice: The Internationalisation of Social Sciences
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology, Economics, Communication and Media Studies, History, Marketing, Education, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Political Science and International Relations, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Methods: Qualitative measures, Mixed methods, Reflexivity, Epistemology, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:19:03
Academic: Audrey AlejandroOnline ISBN: 9781529626032Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023