Dr. Jean Breny, PhD, professor, South Connecticut State University, discusses a case study using photovoice for social justice research, including formulating the research question, design, methods, recruitment, ethical considerations, data collection and analysis, findings, challenges faced, and recommendations for similar research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Qualitative and Mixed Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Photovoice and Social Justice
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Public Health, Health
- Methods: Photovoice, Community-based research, Participatory action research
- Duration: 00:28:32
Keywords: case study research, community-based participatory research, ethical considerations, focus groups, food insecurity and hunger, participatory action research, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, qualitative software, recruitment, research design, research findings, research questions, Snowball sampling, Social inequality, Social justice, thematic analysis, video research, vulnerable populations
Academic: Jean BrenyOnline ISBN: 9781529670226Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023