Professor Leonard Jason and student Sarah Callahan discuss social networks and the impact social networks can have on substance abuse recovery. Networks can help people recovering from an addiction by supporting abstinence. Jason and Callahan discuss the Oxford House, the research they have done, and their findings.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Substance Use & Recovery Using Social Network Analysis
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Methods: Social network analysis
- Duration: 00:16:43
Academic: Leonard A. Jason
Academic: SarahOnline ISBN: 9781473999046Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017