Paula O'Kane, senior lecturer, University of Otago, discusses a case study of people's experiences working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, including research question, design, data collection and analysis, and recommendations for further research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching People's Experience of Working from Home During COVID-19
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: In-depth interviews, Survey research, Online surveys
- Duration: 00:13:30
Academic: Paula O'KaneOnline ISBN: 9781529668926Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023