Dr. Jane Palmer discusses the best ways to conduct survey research on sensitive topics, specifically victimization. As an example, Palmer presents a survey that she conducted on sexual assault on a college campus.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching On-campus Sexual Assault Using Survey Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Methods: Survey research, Sensitive topics, Random sampling, Online surveys, Ethical approval
- Duration: 00:17:41
Dr. Bonnie Fisher
Academic: Jane PalmerOnline ISBN: 9781473970434Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017