Mark Rosenbaum, PhD, the Chair of the Department of Retailing at the University of South Carolina, discusses his video research into customer behaviors in malls.
- Product: Sage Research Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Mall Customer Stress Levels Using Neuroscientific & Experimental Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Innovative methods, Video research, Experimental design, Methodology
- Duration: 00:10:24
Academic: Mark RosenbaumOnline ISBN: 9781529730944Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020