Professor Melanie Nind discusses innovation in research methods and what it means to innovate. Innovative research methods can be completely new, adapted from an old method, or adopted from a different discipline.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Innovation in Qualitative Research Using In-depth Case Studies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Case study research, Qualitative data collection, Netnography, Youth-led research
- Duration: 00:14:07
Academic: Melanie NindOnline ISBN: 9781473964594Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017