Professor Melanie Nind discusses innovation in research methods and what it means to innovate. Innovative research methods can be completely new, adapted from an old method, or adopted from a different discipline.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Innovation in Qualitative Research Using In-depth Case Studies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, History, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Case study research, Qualitative data collection, Netnography, Youth-led research
- Duration: 00:14:07
- Keywords: adaptation, adoption, books (publishing), children (age group), complexity, creativity, culture (anthropology), identity, innovation, internet, mainstreaming, naming, Support groups, technologies, value priorities
Academic: Melanie NindOnline ISBN:9781473964594Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017