Kate Breeze explores alternative and creative means of collecting qualitative data from children. Breeze examines the difficulties and ethical issues associated with research involving children.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching in Schools: The Challenges of Data Collection
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education, Psychology, Sociology
- Methods: Research with children
- Duration: 00:21:28
- Keywords: challenges, issues, and controversies, children (age group), community youth development, excluded/marginalized voices, informed consent by minors, outdoor education, outdoor social services, power distribution in relationships, practices, strategies, and tools, residential programs for juveniles, Self-efficacy/perceived competence, vulnerable populations, youth social workers
Academic: Kate BreezeOnline ISBN:9781526442468Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018