Karen Fernandez, PhD, Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Auckland, explains the Mindcam method of marrying first-person camera footage with recall from participants, and gives an example of its use in a study on shopping behavior.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Consumer Behavior using the Mindcam Video Methodology
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management, Marketing, Psychology
- Methods: Video research, Observational research, Qualitative data collection, Qualitative data analysis, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:07:22
- Keywords: consumer behavior, malls, observational methods, recall, Shopping, video methods, video recording, video research
Academic: Karen FernandezOnline ISBN:9781529716306Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020