Lisa Peñaloza, a Professor of Marketing at KEDGE Business School in Bordeaux, in France, discusses ethnography and qualitative methods as they pertain to her research of Brazilian gauchos.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Brazilian Gaucho Consumption Culture Using Ethnographic Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Geography, Marketing, Sociology
- Methods: Ethnography, Fieldwork, Participant observation, Observational research, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:19:26
- Keywords: brand communities, Brazil, consumer behavior, consumer culture, consumption patterns, culture and communication, ethnic and racial identity, ethnography, market orientation, netnography, observation (research), organization structure, rodeos, Semiotics, Social movements, traditional beliefs
Academic: Lisa PeñalozaOnline ISBN:9781529722987Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020