Luke Cartwright explores the advantages of collecting data through qualitative measures. Cartwright also examines difficulties that can arise from participation and ethical issues.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Qualitative Interviews and Ethical Dilemmas
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Qualitative interviewing, Recruiting participants, Planning research, Research ethics
- Duration: 00:15:02
- Keywords: administration, developing relationships, grief, loss, and substance abuse, heroin abuse, participant satisfaction, researcher-subject relations, role of the researcher, Strategic practice
Academic: Luke CartwrightOnline ISBN:9781526442451Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018