Melissa Harris, Director of Interventional Resources, Clinical Trials Unit at Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, discusses project management tools to track interventions, including data capture systems, exercise interventions, compliance, and adherence tracking.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Project Management: Clinical Trials Tracking System Examples
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine
- Methods: Clinical trials, Intervention studies, Data management, Participatory research
- Duration: 00:30:20
- Chart type: Other (Categorical),Other (Temporal),Flow Map
- Chart family: Categorical,Temporal,Spatial
Keywords: adherence to treatment regimens, case report form, clinical trials, compliance, control groups, data management, data manipulation, electronic data, exercise planning, intervention studies, medical interventions, participatory research, project management, randomized controlled trials, real-time communications, research design, retention, Software, Survey research
Academic: Melissa HarrisOnline ISBN: 9781529781298Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.