The UK Data Archive is a pioneering archive that, because of its sustained funding, is able to take more risks and increase innovation. The archive has a comprehensive website that allows users to explore the information on file.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Presenting And Using Data: The UK Data Archive
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, History, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine
- Methods: Data archives, Data management
- Duration: 00:17:32
- Keywords: accessibility, archives, citations, comparison, crime, customer care, funding, innovation, internet, metadata, parenting skills, risk, Security, teaching, technology, time factors, training, website management
Practitioner: Louise Corti
Practitioner: Lucy Johnson
Practitioner: Beate LichtwardtOnline ISBN:9781473966604Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017