Adam Lowe, PhD candidate at Louisiana State University and a research specialist at Pennington Biomedical Research Center, discusses the Zephyr BioHarness, a commonly used device in clinical trial, including its challenges.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Overview of Devices Commonly Used in Clinical Trials: Zephyr BioHarness
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Clinical trials, Clinical research, Intervention studies, Participatory research, Participant observation, Participatory action research, Participatory epidemiology, Populations, Population parameters, Data collection, Data quality and data management, Data analysis skills, Data collection skills
- Duration: 00:10:25
- Keywords: actigraphy, clinical research, data collection systems, data storage, exercise physiology, feedback, heart rate training methods and monitoring, intervention studies, medical device, medical technology, participation (research), physiologic monitoring, physiological feedback
Academic: Adam LoweOnline ISBN:9781529778601Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.