Adam Lowe, PhD candidate at Louisiana State University and a research specialist at Pennington Biomedical Research Center, discusses the Fatigue Science ReadiBand, a device commonly used in clinical research, including its challenges.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Overview of Devices Commonly Used in Clinical Research: Fatigue Science ReadiBand
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine
- Methods: Clinical research, Participatory research, Participatory action research, Participatory epidemiology, Participant observation, Populations, Population parameters, Population mean, Population variance, Data collection, Data analysis skills, Data collection skills, Digital archives, Clinical trials
- Duration: 00:09:09
Academic: Adam LoweOnline ISBN: 9781529778595Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.