Pam Denicolo, PhD, shares what should happen once funding is awarded and the first steps in setting up a research project.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Navigating Research Funding With Confidence: What Should Happen Once You Receive Funding
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, History, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Science, Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine, Dentistry, Public Health
- Methods: Research funding, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:01:37
- Keywords: networking, project management, research administration, research funding, research skills
Academic: Pam DenicoloOnline ISBN:9781529768534Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2019