Professor Pia Christensen discusses two cases pertaining to children's everyday mobility. One was conducted in Denmark and the second in England, using ethnography in combination with GPS and mobile technologies.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Mixed Methods in Practice: Researching Children's Mobility
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Education, Geography, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Technology
- Methods: Mixed methods, Geographic information systems, Qualitative interviewing, Research with children, Ethnography
- Duration: 00:10:30
- Keywords: gps tracking, minors, mobility, technologies
Academic: Pia ChristensenOnline ISBN:9781526419538Copyright: (c) 2017 SAGE Publications Ltd.